Established in 2000 by Duane and Connie Buss, West Side Finishing Ltd. is a family run business that began initially as a finishing carpentry business working mainly for Calgary builders. In 2001, the business moved to hometown Strathmore and continued on the finishing carpentry path until 2009, when kitchens became the main focus.
Over the years, West Side Finishing Ltd. has gone through various learning curves and market changes, transforming it into the reputable kitchen and custom cabinet company that it is today.
Why Choose Custom Cabinets by West Side Finishing Ltd.?
- CUSTOM– We are a local manufacturer of custom cabinets. We specialize in kitchens, but also build bars, fireplaces, vanities, entertainment units, desks, and much more.
- PROVIDING OUTSTANDING QUALITY– All cabinets are hand constructed. Each piece is hand sanded and finished to ensure the utmost quality. We believe that it is this strict quality control and attention to detail that separate us from our competition.
- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE– We work closely with our customers to make sure they are receiving exactly the product that they want. We want them to be involved in the design process and encourage their ideas. We are not happy unitl they are happy.
- CURRENT DESIGNS & DESIGN FLEXIBILITY– We use state of the art cabinet design software that allows us to provide our clients with 3D renderings of their cabinets before they are put into production. Nothing is put into production until the customer has approved the final drawings.
- HIGH EMPLOYEE EXPECTATION– All of our employees are expected to act in a mature and courteous manner. On site or in the shop, they are to demonstrate a professional image.
- SAFETY-We teach our employees how to operate the tools and equipment properly and enforce high safety standards. Impeccable tool care and a hazard free work area not only keeps our employees safe, but also helps enforce ongoing quality controls.
- WARRANTY-We offer a one year product warranty on all our cabinets.
is to provide exceptional customer service, a safe and healthy work environment for our employees and a high quality product that our customers can be proud of for years to come.